|Operating weight||7 000 kg|
|Transport dimensions||5 480 x 2 100 x 2 780|
|Travelling speed||6 - 20 km/h|
|Engine Power||74,4 kW / 101 HP / 2000 rpm|
- Straight and rigid articulation: for better reliability, for better stability. The wheels forward and backward follow the same way. No damage to the lawns, or pavements. Short turning radius and optimal positioning of pallet forks.
- Less displacement and fuel consumption, more torque and power with the EU Level IIIB / EPA Tier 4 Final engine.
- Cab interior with a new performance enhancing design for a comfortable and productive working environment.
- Modern and user friendly Smart Control operating system for precise, comfortable and productive work.
- Multi-function joysticks: front-end slewing is under precise electric proportional control. Various additional functions are integrated directly.
- Transversely mounted engine provides easy access for maintenance and acts as a counterweight.
ARTICULATED STEERING WITH OSCILLATING REAR AXLE
When used at a densely built-up location or construction sites with limited space, the articulated steering delivers great maneuverability with its 40° steering angle. The articulated steering also allows the bucket to approach the load in a straight line, even at the maximum steering angle. This affords the operator greater flexibility in terms of picking up pallets or setting down loads. The oscillating rear axle has a wide slewing angle of 10°, keeping all 4 wheels in contact with the ground at all times, even when working on uneven ground. The operator also sits parallel to the work attachment at all times. With a wheel loader, only the rear axle oscillates – unlike other manufacturers, where the whole of the rear end oscillates. This means the weight of the machine is always moving in the same direction as the bucket, which in turn increases the pressure on the ground when backing up.
Engine EU Stage IIIB / Tier 4 Final: Adopting European and American emission levels ensures a significant reduction in particulate emissions compared with previous levels – from 0.4 to 0.025 g/kWh.
COMFORTABLE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Even when it's rough outside, the many features in the cab provide a very pleasant working environment. The control system for the machine uses innovative technology. The machine remains easy to handle, even when used in challenging conditions. This helps driver and machine deliver high productivity.
Smart Control is an operating system for compact wheel loaders with new engines in the EU Level IIIB / EPA Tier 4 Interim and Final class. It has never been easier to match a construction machine precisely to the driver and application. Numerous controls have also been redesigned and rearranged for quicker operation and improved machine monitoring. What this means for you:
EASE OF USE
With the fingertip control, electrical proportional activation of hydraulic functions is simple thanks to a thumbwheel on the joystick. This enables the operator to regulate the oil flow with real precision, all the way from "zero" to "full", which makes it considerably easier to use attachments such as folding buckets, high-tip buckets, or sweepers.
LIFTING FRAME WITH PARALLEL KINEMATICS SYSTEM
Included as standard on all machines, parallel kinematics system allow you to lift a load quickly and precisely without constantly having to adjust the loading angle. While the kinematics system take care of the stroke angle, the operator is free to concentrate on where exactly to set down the load. Parallel kinematics system optimise work cycles when loading and unloading the second row on a truck. The clever design ensures the tilt control lever does not collide with the body of the truck.